Friday, May 15, 2015

… "It's all PHYSICS … & ANGLES." (… AND, VARIOUS sciences)

… --ME
(… I said THIS to my UPPER body trainer after I--PAINFULLY--lifted my (SORE) LEFT arm/shoulder ~45 degrees. … ONE TIME.  THEN,  I CORRECTED my arm-positioning & lifted that SAME arm//shoulder ~135 degrees … TEN DIFFERENT times.)
(… YAY … to my APPLICATION of my KNOWN MATHEMATICAL-sciences!)
(… TRIGONOMETRY)

… Before I "WALK" to my bathroom each morning, I FIRST lean back SLIGHTLY to swing my body-weight FORWARD & UP.
(… Thus, I MUST--QUICKLY & MENTALLY--calculate the NECESSARY "ANGULAR MOMENTUM" to PROPEL me UP & OUT of bed.)
(… PHYSICS)

… Using MORE "physics", I utilize Sir Isaac Newton's "Second Law of Motion" to determine my NEEDED UPWARD "thrust-force".

"F = M x A"

(… "Force = Mass multiplied by Acceleration")
(… PHYSICS)

… So, I MUST/DO "factor-in" said PRINCIPLE during EACH & EVERY one of my "FOUR (hour-long) workouts PER week".
(… HHHMMM, 4 exercise-hours/168 weekly-hours = 1/42 = ~2.38%)
I "spend" ~2.38% of my TOTAL weekly-time "working-out".
Since I generally/USUALLY sleep from ~midnight to ~6:00 am each night,
(~42/168 = ~1/4) then I spend ~one fourth of my week SLEEPING.
Therefore, I'm EXERCISING for (4/~126) ~31.75% of my AWAKE-time "dispensing HARDCORE kinetic-energy".
(… STATISTICS)

Although it takes me a tad longER to urinate, (NO, sickos!  'Tis NOT a "Urinary Tract Infection".  There's a WHOLE big, LONG set-up PROCESS for my "Toilet-Treks")  (… "Alliteration aside."--'Dodgeball') I--visually ONLY (… EXCEPT for this ONE time, my urine was A BIT TOO-YELLOW.  So, I HAD TO just TASTE a SMALL droplet.  … My grade for MY urinary-QUALITY/-PURITY: "ESOTERIC yet PIQUANT."--Stewie, 'Family Guy')
(… BIOLOGY/ANATOMY)

… So, I HAD TO apply my "TRIG-sense" to/in my WORKOUT at "NeuroFit 360" today.  INSTEAD of just SITTING on the bench & cycling on the "ARM-bike"--as I was INSTRUCTED, I "STOOD" & applied my KNOWLEDGE of "THRUST" & "ANGULAR-MOMENTUM" to SEMI-create a FANTASTIC workout for my HIPS & LEFT-SHOULDER!
(… PHYSICS & ANATOMY)


(INTERNAL-monologue--to MYSELF:)
"If you wake up in the morning, … and ALL you can THINK-ABOUT is (WALKING), … then you're a (WALKER)."
(--Sister Mary-Clarence, 'Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit')
(… MOTIVATIONAL-/LOGICAL-PHYSICS)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive