Friday, May 22, 2015

My (UPDATED) "measurements": (FRIDAY)



As of …. (I doN'T remember the EXACT date.  But, it WAS within the LAST TWO MONTHS.):

HEIGHT: ~67.5 inches = ~5' 7.5"
WEIGHT: ~144.5 pounds (= ~65.68 kilograms)
BUST: ~38B
((… Oh, WAIT!  I'm a MALE!)
(… THUS,)
"ENDOWMENT" -- "TMI"
WINGSPAN: ~70 inches


… "NEW 'SHIT' has come to LIGHT!"
APPARENTLY, some of the staff at my GYM … THINK that my LEFT/INJURED leg is "a SMIDGEON" longER than my RIGHT/ HEALTHY leg.
They MERELY stated "(MY) left leg SEEMS to be a TAD longER", 'cuz of my UNORTHODOX strides/gait.
(MY SARCASM:)
"Hey, GENIUSES.  Did y'all EVER consider that my SUS-standard "stepping" MAY be a PSYCHOLOGICAL-issue "stemming" from MY "T.B.I."?!

… If its any CONSOLATION, the "NeuroFit 360"-owner helped me STRETCH-OUT &, HOPEFULLY, "SHATTER", some NEW/"BUILT-UP" bone.


As a buddy's having his Bachelor-party OUT tonight, I should go get ready.
(… It's ~7:00 pm EST.)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive