Sunday, September 20, 2015

(AUDIBLE-SIGH) ONCE in a WHILE, someone AMAZING comes along.

… And, HERE I AM!
"'Sup?!
… I'm pretty-BUSY right now.  But, 'tis POLITE to greet 'NEWBIES'.  CURRENTLY, I'm STRETCHING my--TEMPORARILY--weakENED LEG-muscles, WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY designing/devising some new jujitsu-techniques.  ALSO, I'm CONTEMPLATING … MATH … & some of the BEST #s … AFTER 'the BEST-number--73'."  (--DR. Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory')


Place your hand on your heart.  Feel that?  That's called 

PURPOSE.  You're alive for a reason.  Don't forget it.


DESPITE my USUAL-staying-IN my house, I'm actually VERY-PRONE to helping-OTHERS.  I'm just VERY-COMFORTABLE in MY "Zone of DANGER"/"WELCOMING-home".  I need "INCENTIVE" to "venture-OUT".  
((… In other words, folks: 
"Help ME … help YOU."(--Jerry, 'Jerry Maguire'))

Like the song--METAPHORICALLY:
"When a problem comes along, … you must WHIP it.  WHIP it GOOD!"(… So, THAT's just what I DO:) 
-- I had a HORRIBLY-"BOTCHED" surgery on my RIGHT-forearm … that, ULTIMATELY, left me UN-able to OPEN ALL of my RIGHT-fingers … on my BETTER-/FAVORED-hand.  EIGHT months later, I had my BEST WRESTLING-season--by FAR--of high school.
-- In 6th grade, MATH-class was WAY too-EASY & -BORING.  So, I told my mom AND--SEPARATELY--my teacher.  The next year, I was the ONLY SEVENTH-grader in "Algebra I"--the most ADVANCED MATH-class for EIGHTH-graders.  The FOLLOWING year I "hopped a PRIVATE-bus" EVERY weekday-morning to a local HIGH SCHOOL for "Geometry" … as a MIDDLE-schooler.
(… SSSSSHHHHH!)
This BEGAN my (YEARLY) "MATHEMATICAL-SUPERIORITY".

"The IN-variable mark of 'WISDOM'
is to see the 'MIRACULOUS' in the 'COMMON'."
(--Ralph Waldo Emerson)

… "'MIRACLES' happen EVERY DAY.  Change your PERCEPTION of what a 'miracle' IS, & you'll see them ALL-AROUND you."
(--Jon Bon Jovi)
(… He & I are NOT-saying to "LOWER your standards"!  We are MERELY advocating an ALTERNATIVE-perspective.)


"'OPTIMISM' is the FAITH that leads to ACHIEVEMENT.  
NOTHING can be done withOUT HOPE & CONFIDENCE."
(--Helen Keller)

(… "OPTIMISM" is a strategy for making a BETTER-future. 

Unless you BELIEVE that the future can be BETTER, you 

are unlikely to "step-UP" and take-RESPONSPINSIBILITY for 

making it so.)




(AUDIBLE-SIGH) 
I--Altan Javit Kaynatma--on my 11,122nd day "ALIVE" (JEEEEZ, our government-officials are PATHETICALLY-STUPID & -STUBBORN!  … Also, apparently, I REALLY "hold a GRUDGE" against those who have SIGNIFICANTLY-"WRONGED me"!) … OFFICIALLY RESIGN from "ADULT-hood".  (IMPORTANT-)Decisions will be made via the 'EENIE-MEENIE-MINIE-MOE'-method.  Arguments will be SETTLED by "sticking-OUT the TONGUE".  
… I'll be at RECESS … with my apple-juice, IF you need me.




MORAL 
SURROUND yourself with GOOD/POSITIVE/OPTIMISTIC people.
(… In OTHER word, 
be-FRIEND ME.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive