Sunday, September 27, 2015

Which way is "UP"?!

… ''It's a GREAT Day for … UP!'' 
(BOOK by Dr. Seuss)
(… Every NEW DAY starts a NEW-ADVENTURE!)


"You can never go back? Yeah, sure, but sometimes you've 

got to go-BACK  to actually move-FORWARD.   We can 

'go-BACK'  to see where you came from  where you've 

BEEN, how you GOT-here, see where you're GOIN'.   

All you need is the right attitude."

(--Matthew McCaughnehey, '2016 Lincoln-MKC Hybrid'

commercial)


 I am a MAN of (CAUTIOUS) OPTIMISM.

( ALWAYS have-BEEN)

I TEND-to undertake a NEW-task  only AFTER I--

QUICKLY--MENTALLY--calculate/quantify the 

ODDS/STATISTICS of a SUCCESSFUL-result.


 THEN, I "weigh the GOOD versus the BAD" to determine 

IF said TASK is WORTH my EFFORT/UNDERTAKING.


 
"BELIEVE you can, & you're HALFWAY-there."

(--Teddy Roosevelt)

 PLUS: "'KNOWING' is HALF the battle."(--'G.I. Joe')

 Ergo, I'm gonna HAFTA-ADD to the ABOVE ACTION-

based EQUATION:

"CONFIDENCE (= 1/2) + KNOWLEDGE (= 1/2) + POSITIVE-

ACTION (= 50%) = 'AMISH-SUCCESS'"

("We--Amish--do EVERYTHING just-as GOOD as you  

then HALF."--Ishmail, 'Kingpin')


( "There is a 'FORCE' inside you, that is 'GREATER' than 

any 'OBSTACLE'."--Christian D. Larson)



 "'HARDSHIPS' often PREPARE 'ORDINARY-people' for 

an 'EXTRAORDINARY-destiny'."

(--C.C. Lewis)

( Seeing as  I'm--ALREADY--an "EXTRAORDINARY"-

person, THAT would make MY destiny  WHAT? 

 SEMI-PHENOMENAL?!)




"All I NEED are some ('nerve-STRONG' LEGS), a (POSITIVE 

attitude), & I'm FINE!"

((--Jeff Spicoli, (REVISED), 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High'))



 


"RESULTS will show-UP, when you DO."


( I NEVER "back-DOWN" from a CHALLENGE.")






"Of course, there ARE people who say that 
'PROGRESS is PAINFUL.'  … But, I'd bet THOSE IDIOTS never had-to live with a (shoulder AND knee) full-of METAL."
(--Tony Stark, 'Iron Man 3')





CONCLUDING Remarks:

I ALWAYS have "'SHIT'-to-DO 'on my MIND'"

Even WITH a "Traumatic Brain-Injury", I HAFTA--

CONSTANTLY--"TEST my MIND" as PRACTICE.  

( USUALLY, I'm  CORRECT!  

… To my MANY "doubters": 

"EAT it!")



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive