Thursday, September 17, 2015

Do NOT "live in the PAST". Create a GREAT/PROSPEROUS/IDEAL FUTURE!


It doesn't really matter who I USED TO be.
ALL that MATTERS is whoM I've become.

(… Also, what matters is who I intend-to/WILL be.)

(… 'Por ejemplo': I shall WILL-myself to become a WALKING, TALKING … QUESTION-MARK/'PREGUNTA'.  I have NUMEROUS occupational-INTERESTS.  BUT, I'm NOT-really SURE what to pursue as my PROFESSION.  Since salary/income/occupational-PAY is of NO-concern to me, 'tis REALLY in WHAT area I have "the-MOST interest".  … I GUESS I would/will "explore" the "field" of FILM-CRITIQUE, … while I operate a "MATH-Tutoring service" (AGAIN!) & CONTINUE my "martial arts"-TEACHING … in my FREE-/SPARE-time.)

… 
You caN'T "reach-for" anything NEW, if your "hands" are still "full-of 'YESTERDAY'".

"All beings want to live a happy life, but only humans have the ability to analyze its causes. Although the mind is fundamentally pure, when we develop anger, attachment or even compassion, the mind seems to be suffused with that emotion. Anger is a disturbing emotion based on a wrong view, the misconception that things exist the way they appear. Constructive emotions are generally more realistic."
(--Dalai Lama)


"The art and benefits of letting go, being present and living in 

the moment. We experience experience but we are not the 

experience. We are the observer and witness of it. The 

degree to which our self identity is attached to our stories, 

interpretations and assumptions about our experiences 

determines their power over us, shelf life and our ability to 

appreciate what is unfolding in our lives."

(--Author UNKNOWN … to ME)


'Tis NOT about "PERFECT".  It's about "EFFORT".  
WHEN--NOT "IF"--you (I) implement that "EFFORT" into your (MY) life … EVERY SINGLE DAY, that's where/when TRANSFORMATION happens.  
That's how CHANGE occurs.  

"The simple fact is that each day you have a choice. You can 

be a germ and infect people with your negative energy, or you 

can be a big dose of vitamin C and infuse them with your 

positive energy..... your positivity not only changes the way 

you feel, but also impacts how others feel. It not only changes 

your actions, but also impacts the actions of others." 


--'The Positive Dog' by Jon Gordon

(… People tend-to "FEED-off" the "ENERGY"/"PERSONA" of "those CLOSE-to them"/"their associates".  I like-to ALWAYS "create a POSITIVE- & LIGHT- ATMOSPHERE" with CONSTANT-jokes.)


"'SUCCESS' is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, 

practiced every day; while failure is simply a few errors in 

judgment, repeated every day." 

~ Jim Rohn



(… We, FIRST, make our HABITS.  THEN, our HABITS 

make US.)

(… I've--HABITUALLY--attended "MARTIAL ARTS"-class AT 

LEAST TWICE-a-week EVERY-WEEK I've been in-town for 

23 YEARS!  As a DIRECT-result, I've become a 

DETERMINED, HARD-WORKING, CREATIVE, FLEXIBLE, 

SINCERE, GREAT-TEACHING MARTIAL-ARTIST.)



"Unless a commitment is made, 


there are only promises and hopes; but no plans."

~ Peter F. Drucker

(… "You MAY 'TALK the TALK', but can you 'WALK the 

WALK'?!")

_______________________________________________

… 
So, in terms of MY actual DAY: 

(WARNING) I awoke-SUPER-EARLY (~4:45 am) from the 

LOUD 

"rumblings of MY-OWN STOMACH".

(… THIS "BODILY-/EXCRETORY-ALARM" was ACTUALLY 

a VERY-PLEASANT "'WAKE UP'-call", … as 'twas NOT a 

"FALSE-alarm", AND 'twas, at-LEAST, "SEMI-solid"-

consistency.

… YES, I actually stick my hand INTO the toilet-bowl, grab 

my EXCREMENT & "'GUESS'timate" its CONSISTENCY.

(… HOPEFULLY one day, I'll have the PRIVILEGE of 

"transforming/morphing MY-OWN SOLID BOWEL-

MOVEMENT into a 'BALLOON-ANIMAL'".  … I'm 

PARTIAL/BIASED towards a "GIRAFFE" … 'cuz of the 

LONG, SOLID "neck" REQUIRED.)

(… AH, I DO REALLY ENJOY SELF-DEPRICATING humor! 

If you caN'T "laugh-at YOURSELF", … you're NOT funny.

I'm A BIT of a 'connoisseur'.)


I was SUPPOSED-to "conduct" TWO interviews this morning … FOR my AVAILABLE "Caregiver"-position.  
HOWEVER, ONE of the/my interviewEEs did NOT "show-UP".  Thus, I will NOT hire him.
ALAS!  The FIRST-prospect was … DECENT.
I shall "undergo" ANOTHER interview 'man(tilde)ana por la man(tilde)ana'.


… How PLEASANTLY-IRONIC that my (VERY 

IMPORTANT) sleep-cycle was SURPRISINGLY-

INTERRUPTED--NOT by my terrible EX-employee, but--by 

MY-OWN "STRENGTHENING digestive-system" … on the 

morning I'm searching-for his REPLACEMENT!


As I watched 'The Theory of Everything', the thought of MY 

Halloween-costume "SPRANG-upon me": I SHALL ACT as a 

'FAUX'-"DR. Stephen Hawking"!

(… I'm WHEELCHAIR-bound.  I use "an 

INANIMATE-/MOTORIZED-device … to "COMMUNICATE 

my THOUGHTS.  I'm KIND-of a … "GENIUS".  My 

EXTREME-wit has made me A BIT of an "OUTSIDER".)



I WAS gonna-go on my USUAL "Thursday-'martial arts'-trip" 

to VIEW a KIDS'-class this "PRE-vening", … BUT my 

"Professor" recommended-AGAINST my trek.  The weather 

today has been VERY-STORMY & -RAINY.  
… THUS, I'm JUST gonna design a few-MORE techniques 


for SATURDAY.








MORAL  

KEEP GOING.

Remember WHY you STARTED.

"There's 'a LIGHT at the END of the TUNNEL'."

… And, it's BURNING-BRIGHT … for ME!




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive