Tuesday, September 22, 2015

(SIGH) MISSED opportunities:


"Right at this moment, the biggest 'R' I feel is 'Regret'."
(--'Kill Bill')
(… 'Tis NOT "Remorse" or "Rough" or "Racket"--with my SENSITIVE-ears.)
(… "Rift.  Raft.  … Rumplestilsken.  Rin-tin-tin-agroseenorayse!"--Tiger, 'Fievel Goes West')

My housemate--bein' REAL with ME: "As a MATH-ematician, you're always lookin' for the 'ELEGANT'-answer.  (SIGH) I'm sorry to 'BREAK-it to ya', but LIFE is hardly-EVER … 'ELEGANT'."
(--Dad, 'NUMB3RS')
ME: "Can I get an 'AMEN!'?"


UNfortunately, I KNOW I "SHOULDA/COULDA/WOULDA" accomplished GREAT-things … in the fields/areas of "Biomedical Engineering", Martial Arts & "SOCIAL-/romantic-relationships".  NOW, in lieu of MY (METAPHORICAL) "SHIT's hitting the fan", I've RE-focused my GOALS … to be A BIT MORE specific.  
EVERY morning I wake-up & tell-myself:
-- I WILL WALK … with-OUT assistance.
-- I WILL EAT, DRINK & TASTE--by mouth.
-- I WILL FLY … in an airplane … to visit FAMILY in Minnesota, visit COLLEGE in Philly, visit "distant-FAMILY" in Turkey & embark on FUN-trips to … ANYWHERE!
-- I WILL be-FRIEND--ROMANTICALLY--a LUCKY-LADY & find my WIFE.
-- I WILL--HAPPILY-CONTINUE my "FRIENDLY-COMMITMENT" as a "Martial Arts"-Instructor".
-- Etc.


There are many aspects to "SUCCESS": MATERIAL-wealth 

is only one component. 

… But, "SUCCESS" (Make the "AIR-quotes".  … DOOO IT.) 

also includes good health, energy and enthusiasm for life, 

fulfilling relationships, creative freedom, emotional and 

psychological stability, a sense of well-being, and peace of 

mind. 

((… PERSONALLY, I believe I have … ~57.14% (4/7) of the

ABOVE-stated "requisites for"/"characteristics of" 

"SUCCESS".  … PLUS, I like-to THINK-that my "WORK"--

PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, 

PSYCHOLOGICALLY/MORALLY & "EDITORIALLY" (via 

BLOG) is rather INSPIRING/MOTIVATING/"TOUCHING".))


… "What is the point of being ALIVE, … if you doN'T, at 

least, TRY-to do something REMARKABLE?!"

(--John Green)


…   
So, TODAY I had my "UPPER body"-workout (GREAT/PROMISING), Neurological-Therapy (every-OTHER Tuesday) & haircut.  (… ALL = "SOLID"/PRODUCTIVE)


Ya know what's a GREAT NEW-show?
'LimitLESS'! 
(… 'Tis like 'The Matrix', … except this guy's "POWERS" are ONLY with his UNBELIEVABLE-MIND!
… MAYBE I should've "EXPERIMENTED" with CRAZY "DRUGS"--"NC-T".  HHHMMM …)

"Nothing GREAT was EVER achieved withOUT 
ENTHUSIASM."
(--Ralph Waldo Emerson)
(… Get EXCITED … about LIFE & the INFINITE/CONSTANT "hurdles"/OPPORTUNITIES it presents!  … Personally, I COULD've just "RESTED on my laurels", sat-back--in my WHEELCHAIR, NOT-tried & just WATCHED my LEG-muscles/-nerves NOT-"respond" to my "NEUROLOGICAL-messages".  HOWEVER, I CHOSE-to be more ACTIVE in my SLOW "RECUPERATION-process"
(… "There's ALWAYS a CHOICE."--Neo, 'The Matrix Reloaded')


(SIGH) TODAY's blog-post tended-to feel a bit MELANCHOLY.  I APOLOGIZE!  'Tis NOT "my STYLE".

Just REMEMBER:
"If it's IMPORTANT to you, you'LL find a WAY.  If NOT, you'll find an EXCUSE."
(--Some Jujitsu-player)

… "EXCUSES" are like ASSHOLES: EVERYONE's got 'em, … & they-ALL STINK!



MORAL 
Take a moment to REALIZE … & APPRECIATE … just how AWESOME y'ALL ARE.
… DWELL on THAT.
(… HOOOHHHM.  HOOOHHHM.)
(… I'm "HARNESSING my QI".)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive