Friday, September 25, 2015

I "get by" ALRIGHT.

… (HEAVY, AUDIBLE grunt:) "MMM-HHHMMM."
(--Karl, 'Sling Blade')


"NeuroFit 360"-owner--to ME: "ARE ya WELL?"
My reply: 
(SARCASTIC--at FIRST, 'cuz I'm SURPRISED at the STUPIDITY, RIDICULOUSNESS & general  LACK-of COMMON-sense of the question)
"HHHMMM, well, I DO occasionally get FRUSTRATED, 'cuz my muscle-nerves FAIL-to PROPERLY-'process' 'messages' from my BRAIN in a TIMELY-manner.  … But, other than THAT, this facility 'has done WONDERS' for my FLEXIBILITY & RANGE-of-MOTION."

"SHITBALLZ!"
"NEW 'shit' has 'come-to-LIGHT'."(--The DUDE, ''The Big Lebowski')
My MAIN-nurse asked me this morning about the DAMAGE to my van.
(  : (  )
(… "W.T.F.?!")
APPARENTLY, my newEST employEE made QUITE-a-FEW ERRORS … of which he did NOT inform ME:
(… AUDIBLE-SIGH)
#1 Yesterday--as I was preparing-to LEAVE my house to go-TO Karate, he--for SOME-reason--decided to turn-ON my van (by remote-control) & OPEN the trunk from WAY-FAR away … in my HOUSE.  Well, the garage-door was still DOWN/SHUT.  So, the car-door scraped-HARD/-LOUDLY against the GARAGE-door.  I was already IN the garage.  So, I SAW this CATASTROPHE & YELLED, … AS it HAPPENED.  "HEEEYYY!"
(… Alas, … the damage was DONE.)
#2 Upon RETURNING-home from Karate, I wondered WHY he was just CASUALLY-easing my van INTO my garage, … AS my house-ALARM NOISILY "sounded-OFF".   He did NOT turn-OFF said "alarm" BEFORE opening the garage.
(… CLASSIC-mistake … of which he HAD-been WARNED & INSTRUCTED)
(… SIGH)
#3 I'm BLEEDING!  (… Well, I WAS.  I awoke this morning, doN'T remember WHAT I did/scratched & found my LEFT index-finger SOAKED/COVERED in MY RED-blood.)
#4 ANY/ALL incidents MUST/HAFTA BE written-down in "THE BOOK"!
#5 SMOKING!  APPARENTLY, he (FREQUENTLY) "INhales/EXhales 'cigarette-OUTPUT'".
#6 UNBEKNOWNST to ME, he OCCASIONALLY LEAVES the house … for extended-amounts of time!  (… LIKELY to smoke)
( … I UNDERSTAND that he's NEW.  But, come-ON!  
… After informing him--AGAIN--of MY/"his BOSS's" COMPLAINTS, he seemed UNDERSTANDING & APOLOGETIC.)
(… Giving him a "SECOND-chance", I interacted with him MUCH-BETTER today!
… YYYEEESSS!)


… I OMITTED the ABOVE (SIGH) INCIDENTS in my blog YESTERDAY, 'cuz 
1) AGAIN, he didN'T TELL ME just how SIGNIFICANT they WERE/ARE.
2) I am TRYING-to "give him the BENEFIT-of-the-doubt".

"The thing about SMART 'MOTHERFUCKERS' is
they sound like CRAZY 'MOTHERFUCKERS' to DUMB 'MOTHERFUCKERS'.
((--REVISED/EDITED for SLANG) by Albert Einstein))


I CONTINUED-to DISPLAY my IMPROVEMENTS in "SPEECH-Therapy"!  
I spoke--via MOUTH--A LOT!  (… I was "producing"--STRANGELY--only a SMALL-amount of SALIVA.  Thus, I could SPEAK … A LOT … & EAT very SAFELY, EASILY & … WELL.)
After I--almost FLAWLESSLY--ate TWO scrambled eggs, I went to "CELEBRATE" by EATING a homemade--by my MAIN-nurse--BROWNIE!  
(…. As I ATE, I was THINKIN': "I reckon I like them 'FRENCH FRIED pataters, MMM-HHHMMMMM."(--Karl, 'Sling Blade')
… UNFORTUNATELY, my SPEECH-Therapist "RUINED" my "CELEBRATORY-affairs" by BEATING-me in Scrabble … by a MERE-THREE points!
(… Regarding MY ALWAYS "keeping-SCORE", I COULD "PLAY with the NUMBERS"/CHEAT, since MY "HISTORY of 'SOUND' NUMERIC-CONTROL" has earned me MUCH well-DESERVED TRUST.  But, for ME:

INTEGRITY/CONSCIENCE >> COMPETITIVENESS.


This afternoon I watched two GREAT films:
'A Million Ways to Die in the West' (comedy)
& 'The Pursuit of HAPPYness' (DELIBERATELY spelled wrong)
(…. Watchin' these two MASTERPIECES put me in a JOVIAL, OPTIMISTIC mood, as I "prepared" for my workout.

… So, ANOTHER day, … ANOTHER GREAT-workout at "NeuroFit 360".
((… Well, TECHNICALLY, I'm ONLY exercisin' THERE … ~42.86% (3/7) of the DAYS of the WEEK.)) 
… Despite NOT-trusting my-OWN weight-shifting & pivoting through my LEGS/HIPS, I "threw CAUTION to the wind" by "WALKING" A LOT … using JUST ONE "cane"!

(… FANTASTIC-way to finish my "WORK" … for the DAY!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive