Tuesday, September 29, 2015

… What?! "Ya think you're BETTUH than (I am)?!"

… (--''There's Something about Mary'')


"The ONLY 'impossible-journey' IS 
… the one you NEVER-begin."
(--Tony Robbins)

(… Ergo, "SUCK … it … UP", 
"step-UP to the plate" … with CONFIDENCE
& "FACE the challenge … head-ON!")



(SADLY, I am "a SHADOW of the man I ONCE was".)

In the space between then and now, there's a lifetime. 


It's the difference between the one you leave behind,


and the path you choose to walk now.


It's the gap between who you thought you were 


and who you choose to be.

((… I INTEND-to "KEEP-moving … in a POSITIVE-direction" 

… towards my dream(S).))


ME (EXCITEDLY): "I can 'SEE-myself' WALKING & TALKING … & EATING … & DRINKING … & DANCING."

My housemate--to ME: "You have the sight now, Neo. You 

are looking at the world without time."

(--Oracle, 'The Matrix Reloaded')

"We can never see past the choices we don't understand."

MY response: "A) It's ALL-about CONFIDENCE.  2) NOT-

EVEN my EX-'doctors' could 'UNDERSTAND' HOW I '

function'.  



I "schemed-to" "STIMULATE my BOWELS":

AFTER my (weekly-)"UPPER body"-workout, I asked my Caregiver to scramble TWO eggs.  I ATE 'em … via MOUTH.  APPROXIMATELY 27 minutes later, I "UNLEASHED a BARRAGE of EXCREMENT" … into my TOILET.
SUCCESS!
(… WAY to UNDERSTAND & PREDICT your-OWN ENIGMATIC digestive system, A.J.!)
… ME--to HATERS/DOUBTERS: "You think your SHIT don't STINK?!"
(--''There's Something About Mary'')

… 'Tis a GOOD-thing that I'm "biologically-/medically-/healthily-WISE, 'cuz my "EVENING-"/"OTHER-"nurse was ~40 minutes LATE.  
(… AUDIBLE-SIGH)
Nonetheless, I "REGULATED" my digestive system withOUT any medicinal-"HELP".


"You know what there aren't ENOUGH OF … that I wanna see MORE OF?!

MEATS on a STICK!"
(--Mary, as she eats a CORN DOG, ''There's Something about Mary'')


(… Since they're ALEADY so MESSY … & 'tis NECESSARY to CONSUME 'em with TWO-hands, how 'bout 'GYROS' on a stick?!  … And, DIP 'em in 'yogurt'?!)

(… DELICIOUS!)



...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive