Wednesday, September 16, 2015

"I have BIG BALLZ!"`


RELAX!  I mean this METAPHORICALLY … not ANATOMICALLY/MEDICALLY.

'Benim TOPLAR BYUK!'
(… Phonetic Turkish: 'Beh-NEEM TOHP-lahr bee-YOOK!')
(… 'Tis the LITERAL Turkish TRANSLATION of the topic.)


What I MEAN by the (NOT NECESSARILY CRUDE-reference to "LARGE EXternal MALE-genitalia") in the Post-TOPIC is/was

You/I/We MUST EMPHASIZE BRAVERY!

MISTAKES "hurt", yes.  But, there's no "greatER-PAIN" (EMOTIONAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL) than … the INTENSE-feeling of "REGRET"!
(… "SHOULDA.  WOULDA.  COULDA."
"HINDSIGHT's 20/20.")
(… You MAY have "regret" over UN-successful ATTEMPTS, … but NOT for MISSED-opportunities!
… Thus, I--FIRST calculate the ODDS & STATISTICS of/for a SUCCESSFUL-TRY.  Then, I "CONVERT the NUMBERS into ACTIONS.)


Create YOUR-OWN Destiny.  
… IF you doN'T someone-ELSE WILL.
(… In MY case/situation/instance, the DAMN NEGLECTFUL-, CARELESS-, good-for-NOTHIN' tire-installer "shaped" the OMINOUS "pitFALL" of my--TEMPORARY--"destruction".  



"'JOY' is not simply a useless ornament; it is a necessity, the 
foundation of human life... We haven't been called to perform 
epic achievements not proclaim momentous speeches but to 
give witness to the joy which comes from the certainty of 
knowing we are loved, and from the confidence of being 
saved. In calling us, God tells us 'You are important to Me, I 
love you, and trust you... Anyone who has met the Lord and 
follows Him faithfully is a messenger of joy.'" 

--Hymn to Joy from Pope Francis.

( Since I am--by NO means--"religious", is it "COOL"/OK 

for ME to PERSONIFY my LEGS as POTENTIAL 

"Messengers of JOY"?!)



 Speaking of BELIEFS & METAPHORICAL-"HELP",

I JUST watched the YouTube-"music video" for the 

INSPIRING song 'Rise AGAIN' by Dallas Holm.

(… Watch it--withOUT ANY religious-applications & WITH 

thoughts of MY metaphorically/symbolically being "BURIED" 

… in my 

WHEELCHAIR.)

(… My IGNORANT EX-"doctor"--to ME: "What is the 

'symbology' of THAT?"

My RETORT: "I believe the word you are looking-for is 

SSSYMBOLISM.  'What is the 'SSSYMBOLISM'?"

(--'Boondock Saints')


 

So, right-AFTER I--painLESSly "WALKED" into 'NeuroFit 360' 

today for one of my THRICE-a-week workouts, I noticed an 

"ON-again/OFF-again", STINGING-PAIN in my LEFT-hip.

Ergo, I told my trainer--AGAIN--about the "problem".

As she STRETCHED my LEFT-hip, LEFT-"hammie", LEFT-

quad & GROIN, I remembered an IMPORTANT applicable-

lesson:

"There's a BIG-difference being 'in-PAIN' & just being 

'UNCOMFORTABLE'."

Sooo, I CALMLY relaxed, sighed & thought about NUMBERS.

(… I started SUMMING the counting-numerals.  I made-it up 

to #31, before my BAD-/POROUS-memory "kicked-IN", & I 

FORGOT.)




(WARNING) 

As if I were in the movie, 'Pulp Fiction', & I kept "Butch's gold 

watch" … "where the sun DON'T shine", I made-SURE to 

EXCRETE my bodily-/fecal-WASTE … BEFORE my 

IMPORTANT "Martial Arts"-class TOMORROW.

My housemate--using HYPERBOLE--about ME: 

"FIVE long years … he had ... this watch … UP HIS ASS!"








P.S. 1 + 2 + 3 + … + 31 = 496



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive