Friday, September 11, 2015

I'll admit: Only SOMETIMES (RARELY/IN-frequently) do I feel A BIT help-LESS with my brain-injury.

… (  : (  )


"UUUHHH, that's, like, YOUR OPINION, man."
(--The DUDE, 'The Big Lebowski')

… Nonetheless,
(TANGENT: DoesN'T it "send CHILLS down your spine", when people use the NON-word--"IRregardless"?!)
'tis some DAMN-LEGITIMATE CRANIAL-/NEUROLOGICAL-/PSYCHOLOGICAL-reasoning … of MINE!


UN-fortunately/RELUCTANTLY, I'll ADMIT that my EXTREME-PRIDE is USUALLY MUCH too "GREAT"/"HIGH" for me to ADMIT MY "defeat" or "incorrectness".
(… This observational-FACT can be VERY-GOOD & BAD for my "REHAB":

GOOD
-- I RARELY--if EVER--QUIT deeds/tasks.
-- My HIGH-DETERMINATION CONTINUOUSLY/REPEATEDLY "PUSHES me" to CONTINUE … for MY "BETTERMENT".
-- NUMEROUS times I--NOT ANY of my THERAPISTS or TRAINERS … OR (MEDICAL) "DOCTORS"--have been CORRECT about MY (MEDICAL) SELF-analysis.

BAD 
-- My ENDURANCE is "NOWHERE-NEAR" as "HIGH"/FIT as it once WAS.
-- If people REPEATEDLY "try"/"test" my patience, then I'll PROBABLY "lose my temper" … DEFINITELY making-me APPEAR "NOT-RIGHT in-the-head".
-- My apparent-"REFUSAL to be WRONG" may SEEM … ORNERY & SNOBBY!

… MY IN-controvertibility:
"HHHMMM, much.  A BIT much.  MUCH too much!"
(--Ace, 'Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls')
(… I watched THAT this morning.)



"UNDERSTANDING the problem" is the "FIRST-step" in
"RESOLVING it".
((… Sooo, in OTHER-words, (NOT-to seem TOO-egotistical and/or TOO-spiteful) I am "LIGHT-YEARS ahead" of ALL my (MEDICAL-)"doctors", … who "doN'T know their ASSES from some HOLES-in-the-ground".))


MORE "Speech-'HOMEWORK'" Accomplished: 
I ATE--via MOUTH--TWO scrambled eggs.


"Notice your thoughts; they become words. Notice your 


words; they become feelings; Notice your feelings; they 

become actions. Notice your actions; they become habit. 

Notice your habits; they become character. Notice your 

character; it becomes your destiny." 

~ Lao Tzu


"If YOU 'OWN' YOUR (LIFE-)'story', YOU get to 'write the ENDING'."

… MY Philosophy-on-LIFE: "Start with a 'BANG'.  Finish with a 'ZING'."
(… My mom likes to--PLAYFULLY/JOKINGLY--"bitch-about" how EVEN at BIRTH, I "caused PROBLEMS".  … APPARENTLY, I ROTATED my body--RIGHT-BEFORE my mom "had me", … & I REFUSED-to turn-BACK around.
Ergo, my FEET are ~30 seconds oldER than my HORRIBLY-injured BRAIN.)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive