Tuesday, September 8, 2015

"My advice to other disabled people would be, concentrate on things your disability doesn't prevent you doing well, and don't regret the things it interferes with."

"… Don't be disabled in SPIRIT as well as PHYSICALLY."
(--Dr./Professor Stephen Hawking)


"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's 

life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the 


results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's 


opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, 


have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They 


somehow already know what you truly want to become. 


Everything else is secondary." ~ Steve Jobs



… THIS instance may be the ONLY-situation in which MY 

STUBBORN-ness proves BENEFICIAL … for I AM the/my 

ONLY "judge" who MATTERS!


… "We are CONTINUALLY-faced by GREAT-

OPPORTUNITIES disguised as INSOLUBLE-PROBLEMS."

(--Lee Iacocca)


… 'Por ejemplo': 

My LEGS are displaying PHENOMENAL-personification by 

SINGING to my HEAD, 

"You can DO it.  Put yo' BACK into it."

So, my MOUTH retorts by singing, 

"YOU can do it.  Put yo' ASS into it."

… Ya see?!  My TRUSTY/INTUITIVE/INTELLIGENT brain 

KNOWS that the SAFEST/"most PROPER" form for lifting 

ANYTHING is by exerting FORCE/PRESSURE through/on 

the LEGS (THIGHS) … as OPPOSED-to the "TRUNK".



… "I believe things can-NOT make THEMSELVES


impossible."

(--Dr. Stephen Hawking)


"'LIFE' would be TRAGIC, … if it weren't FUNNY."
(--Hawking)
Ergo, RATHER than DWELLING on my MANY TRAGIC-tales, I CONSTANTLY "FEED-/FUEL-on HUMOR to MOTIVATE-myself to continue my now-EPIC "QUEST" for INDEPENDENCE & "RESPECT".


"'INTELLIGENCE' is … the ability to ADAPT to CHANGE."

(--Hawking)
(… Today during my "UPPER body"-workout, while pulling-myself UP-outta my chair, I noticed that my LEFT-foot would REPEATEDLY, SUB-conciously turn-IN--"pigeon-toed".  'Twas creating more STABILITY & BALANCE for "STANDING-A.J."  Thus, I "TOLD-it" to "stay STRAIGHT" … four more times.  … FINALLY, it "acquiesced".  


However difficult life may seem, there is always something 

you can do and succeed at.
(--Hawking)
(… Regardless of HOW BLEAK, SAD & DISCOURAGING MY life may SEEM, I MUST … & DO remain OPTIMISTIC & "HONED-IN" on my VIRTUES & "SPECIALTIES" … like MATH, HUMOR, MARTIAL ARTS, LOGIC, BIO-PHYSICS, MOVIES, SPORTS-TRIVIA, PROBABILITY/STATISTICS, COOKING & HEALTH … to name a FEW.)


"It is generally recognised that women are better than men at 

languages, personal relations and multi-tasking, but less good 

at map-reading and spatial awareness. It is therefore not 

unreasonable to suppose that women might be less good at 

mathematics and physics."


(--Hawking)

(… Ergo, with MY PHENOMENAL mathematical-/

computational-/quantitative-SKILLS, I am MORE-than

MAN.  … According to my RIH-search, I am 5/8-MAN, 

3/16-Mathematical-PRODIGY, 1/16-COMEDIC-

"ASS", 1/16-IMPLANTED-metal, 1/32-"DIEHARD-athlete",

1/64 TEACHER & 1/64 "Urkel-esque NERD". 



"In my opinion, there is no aspect of reality beyond the reach 

of the human mind."


(… So, Mr. Hawking CONVENIENTLY omitted any 

EXCEPTION of "T.B.I."-victims.)



"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe 

began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior 

because there are far too many equations to solve. I'm no 

better than anyone else at understanding what makes people 

tick, particularly women."


(… WHY are "possessors of TWO 'X'-chromosomes" SUCH 

an ENIGMA to US "GENIUS-invalids"?!)



"People won't have time for you if you are always angry or 

complaining."

(… People are ATTRACTED-to "GOOD-spirits".  

… Hence the SUCCESS of the "Wine & 'SPIRITS'"-

company/-industry.)



"Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty 

without it."


(… SHITBALLZ!  Technically, I do NOT have a 

MONETARILY-paying "JOB".  I "EARN" somethingS 

"BETTER" than $: 

PRIDE, CREATIVITY & RESPONSIBILITY.)

(… THEREFORE, is Dr. Hawking IMPLYING that I'm "leading 

an 'EMPTY-life'?!

… HELLZ-NAW!

I "PERFORM"/"DEMONSTRATE" a DIFFERENT-kind of 

"WORK"!)



"Obviously, because of my disability, I need assistance. But I 


have always tried to overcome the limitations of my condition 

and lead as full a life as possible."  

(… Spoken like a TRUE "OPTIMISTIC, CREATIVE, SUPER-

INTELLIGENT, DETERMINED invalid.)

(… Based on the DESCRIPTION, this quote COULD've been 

"taken-from" … ME.)



"We are all different. There is no such thing as a standard or 

run-of-the-mill human being, but we share the same human 

spirit."


((… "I can-NOT STAND" (Pun IN-tended.) when people just 

ASSume that ALL "T.B.I."-victims are the SAME!)



"A few years ago, the city council of Monza, Italy, barred pet 

owners from keeping goldfish in curved bowls... saying that it 

is cruel to keep a fish in a bowl with curved sides because, 

gazing out, the fish would have a distorted view of reality. But 

how do we know we have the true, undistorted picture of 

reality?"


(… I wear GLASSES.  Therefore, the lenses SLIGHTLY-

alter/-BETTER MY vision … "from a DIFFERENT-light".

… "You're ALL just CONFORMIST-SHEEP!"--''Can't Hardly 

Wait'')



"Sometimes I wonder if I'm as famous for my wheelchair and 


disabilities as I am for my discoveries."


(… There's PLENTY-MORE to me than JUST my 

PHYSICAL-disabilitIES!)




"We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life 

might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet."


(… I DEFINITELY have my VICES & LOW-POINTS.  So, I 

can DEFINITELY "SEE" my being RIDICULOUSLY-

ANNOYING!)




(… ALL above quotes are from/by Dr. Stephen Hawking--

UNLESS specified.)





...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive