Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I am REALISTIC. I 'EXPECT'

… "MIRACLES'."
(--Wayne Dyer)

… Thus, I--UNLIKE my PESSIMISTIC EX-"doctors"--"EXPECT" some/ALOTTA GLORIOUS/MIRACULOUS/"head-SCRATCHING"/UN-assisted WALKING … from THIS "Traumatic Brain-Injury"-VICTIM.
(… 'Tis just what I DO!)

… "'CHALLENGES' are what make life INTERESTING, …
& OVERCOMING them is what makes life 'MEANINGFUL'."
(--Joshua J. Marine)

My mom--to ME--POST-accident:
"Your mind is a LABYRINTH of UN-tapped POTENTIAL."
(--'Limitless')
MY response: "WHAT can I say?!  … I AM an … ENIGMA."

'Tis no more-LOGICAL, better-INFORMED "judge" than YOURSELF.  So, IGNORE all OTHER critics, & ONLY strive-to appease/satisfy/IMPRESS YOURSELF!

'Tis BETTER to "'aim HIGH' & 'KNOW you gave your ALL'" than 'tis to "'HALF-ass' ANYTHING & 'hang your head in REGRET'".  
(--ME)
''C'est la vie.''

_____________________________________________________
… ENOUGH of my GENERAL "platitudes" about LIFE-conduct!
(… OOOOOO, GOOD-word: "PLATITUDE"!
Yes, 'tis a rather "DULL, TRITE remark & NOT FRESH or PROFOUND" to "PREACH" of the potential-BENEFITS of taking-CHANCES & "going BALLZ-to-the-WALL".)

(YAWN)
UUUGGGHHH!  
(FRUSTRATED, AUDIBLE SIGH)
WHY am I AWAKE at 3:57 am?!

Well, INITIALLY, I arose 'cuz I HAD-to urinate.  I "FOUGHT-OFF" my EXTREME-FATIGUE & DETERMINEDLY "WALKED" 'a mi banyo' to "RELEASE the URINARY-tension in my BLADDER".
AFTER my "Toilet-Trek", even though I was EXTREMELY-TIRED, I just was NOT ABLE-to fall-BACK-asleep.
(  : (  )
I MUMBLED a quote of the "Cave of WONDERS" in 'Aladdin':
"WHO DISTURBS MY SLUMBER?!"

Then, I realized WHY: 
My LEAST-favorite Caregiver SNORES REALLY F--KIN' LOUD, & he IGNORED my request to SHUT/CLOSE my bedroom-door!  
(… Ya see, I'm a "LIGHT-sleeper", so it doesN'T take MUCH ambient-/random-noise to "HINDER/DISTURB my REM-cycle".  KNOWING this, I ALWAYS ask for my bedroom-DOOR to be CLOSED.)
… ENOUGH "CHANCES" for him … to WASTE!
"IT is TIME"(--Rafiki, 'Lion King') to "BUST-out the ol' 'UN-employment BOOT'", & "kick him to the CURB".

… CONTRARY to THIS UN-fortunate instance, I AM a VERY NICE, CONSIDERATE, UNDERSTANDING guy, … until I'm PROVOKED.
… Alas, "RUINING my SLEEP-schedule" AND "IGNORING my ORDERS" are two MAJOR "NO-NO"s … for an employEE!
… THANKFULLY, my mom offered to "find a NEW Caregiver"/"rearrange the work-schedules" to ACCOMPANY-me on/for my USUAL "Thursday-Karate"-"voyage".
… (SIGH) Wow, 'tis VERY DISAPPOINTING/UNFORTUNATE, when someone you REALLY DEPEND-on … just "SUCKS SO-MUCH ASS"!
(… It's SLANG.)
((… (SHRUG)  I THINK.  THAT's "the JIVE the KIDS be "SPITTIN'-out … on da STREETS"!))

I had a VERY-PLEASANT evening at my "SECOND-home" (my DOJO), as my buddy/'Sempai' demonstrated ONE of my NEW Jujitsu-techniques to the KIDS' class.  My "Professor" said that the KIDS will learn my OTHER NEW-techniques on Thursday.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive