Monday, September 7, 2015

"'PERSEVERANCE' is FAILING 19 times & SUCCEEDING the 20th."

… -- Julie Andrews


"The 'elevator to SUCCESS' is 'out-of-order'.  You'll have to 'use the stairs' … 'ONE STEP at a time'."
(--Joe Girard) 

(((WARNING!) 
((… Now, should I interpret that LITERALLY, I'd be … "up 'SHIT-creek' withOUT a paddle".  By the LOOKS of MY "bowel-movement" ~20 minutes ago (at ~7:54 am), that'd be QUITE the DISGUSTING, aquatic-adventure!)  Due to the INORDINATE-amount of METAL implanted in my LEFT-knee, it OCCASIONALLY--though less & LESS lately--PAINS me to put MUCH of my ~66 kilograms upon it. 
If I interpret that more METAPHORICALLY--as was the INTENTION (… I just THOROUGHLY-ENJOY being an ASS!), "GOOD-work takes TIME.")))

((… On a MUCH-MORE JOYOUS--albeit STILL "fecal"--note, I could SEMI-SMELL BOTH "excremental-extravaganzas" I "unhatched" this morning!  … Granted, I could NOT determine/decipher EXACTLY WHAT I "ate", but I could FEEL my nasal-nerves "TINGLING" & SEMI-itching.  I could SENSE that 'twas a rather NOXIOUS-aroma, by the way said "ALARMING-scent" kinda made me SHUTTER.
… Hey, it's a START!) 
ALSO, HOW--exactly--would I decipher/explain MY "NUTRIENTS"?  … They're CHEMICALS … in 
LIQUID-/PROCESSED-form!


"Perseverance is a great element of success. 


If you knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, 


you are sure to wake up somebody." 

-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


… My MAIN-nurse just told me that it sometimes takes 

"10 or 12 YEARS for nerves to regenerate".  Despite my 

LACKING much PATIENCE … with 

ANYTHING/EVERYTHING, I DO understand that "Rome was 

NOT built in a DAY."



… Even though TODAY's a "HOLIDAY" ("Labor Day")--thus 

postponing my FIRST FORMAL LEG-workout … of the 

WEEK … 'til TUESDAY, I--STILL--have my IN-formal/NON-

regulated MUSCLE-BUILDING/NERVE-REgenerating 

exercises.  

In HONOR of TODAY's being "'LABOR' Day", I SEMI-faked 

"pushing-OUT" a 'FAUX'-"newborn" this morning.  I had the 

CONTROLLED-breathing (Hoo-hoo-HAA … hoo-hoo-HAA) & 

CONCENTRATED pelvic-THRUSTING goin' WELL, until 

I "gave-birth" to some SYMPHONIC-flatulence! 


Through the MANY MISHAPS & "SHIT-storms" of the last ...
2,619 DAYS 
of MY LIFE have been VERY DISCOURAGING, EXHAUSTING & MORALLY-/EMOTIONALLY/PSYCHOLOGICALLY-/ MENTALLY-"DRAINING", 
"I have KEPT my GOOD-humor.  I take neither MYSELF nor the NEXT-PERSON seriously."
(--Albert Einstein)
(… HahaHA!  I'm chuckling, 'cuz the location where I found this quote also has a picture of Mr. Einstein's "sticking-OUT his tongue" … in a "NEENER-neener-neener" sort of way/)
(… COINCIDENCE?  I JUST realized that SAID "Albert" was QUITE the "MISTER E."  …
SOUND IT OUT.)

(… YES, pun INTENDED.  
… I shaN'T EXPLAIN the joke, 'cuz THEN it "LOSES" a great deal of its HUMOR!)

"We are 

"HARD work PAYS-off."
(--boxing-LEGEND Muhammad Ali)

...My housemate & I traveled-down to Miami to visit a high school friend for HIS housewarming-PARTY.  He & his girlfriend … and EVERYONE-else … REALLY-ENJOYED my GIFT of Turkish 'raki' (pronounced 'rah-KUH').
(… 'Tis the TURKISH-version of the GREEK-'ouzo' and/or the Italian-'sambuca'--LIQUOR that TASTES & SMELLS like LICORICE!)




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive